The President & Committee invite supporters to participate in the 2018 OBGFC End of Season “Tiwi Island Fishing Adventure”. This fully guided fishing adventure for Big Barra and 30 other river and coastal species is based on remote tropical Melville Island at possibly the best fishing lodge in the Northern Territory
This is the Club’s 4th Biennial trip with ALL that have participated previously attesting to the value and the great time had by all. This fishing tour operator is fully accredited by the Northern Territory Government and has been operating since 1998.
The trip is for 5 NIGHTS with 4 DAYS ON THE WATER and is only $5,495 per person.
THIS SPECIAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
– Return airfares from Darwin to Melville island – A scenic 30 minute flight
– Melville Island Entry Permits
– Professionally guided fishing in custom built 6.6 metre boats
– Use of quality fishing tackle
– All Meals and non – alcoholic refreshments
– Comfortable air-conditioned accommodation
(Note: Flights to Darwin return and alcohol are extra)
– Numbers to be confirmed by December 31st 2017 – ONLY 15 IN TOTAL
– 20% deposit required (non refundable) and invoices will be mailed to secure the booking
– The 80% balance will be due no later than 30 days prior to the commencement of the trip
– RSVP: Michael Wood 0418 592 790